Where can I find technical regulations for Road Rallying?

Technical regulations for Road Rallying are found in section R of the MSA Yearbook. Specific event or Championship regulations are found in Supplementary Regulations (SRs) made available by the organiser.

What safety equipment needs to be fitted to my car?

Standard road-going production cars without any additional safety items can be used in Road Rallying. For Endurance Road Rallying, cars must be fitted with a Roll Over Protection System (ROPS), details of which can be found in section R of the MSA Yearbook.

What personal protective equipment do I need to wear?

There are no personal protective equipment requirements for Road Rallying.