Motorsport UK's status as one of the world’s foremost motor sport governing bodies has been reinforced by its approval as a Gold Standard Regional Training Provider (RTP) by the FIA Institute for Motor Sport Safety and Sustainability.
In this role, Motorsport UK is tasked with helping to increase the safety and training standards of motor sport officials across the world.
Motorsport UK and its dedicated team of International Trainers are continuously working with a number of foreign National Sporting Authorities (ASNs) to create bespoke training programmes that raise standards and develop the sport in their countries.
In its capacity as an RTP, the MSA has worked with the following ASNs:
- Barbados Motoring Federation (BMF)
- Club Automobile Du Burundi (CAB)
- Federation of Automobile Sports of the People’s Republic of China (FASC)
- Croatian Car - Karting Federation (CCKF)
- Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)
- Automobile And Touring Club Of Israel (MEMSI)
- Ivory Coast Federation of Automobile Sport (FISA)
- Jamaica Millennium Motoring Club (JMMC)
- The Royal Automobile Club Of Jordan (RACJ)
- Automotorsport Federation of Rep. Kazakhstan (AFK)
- Kenya Motor Sports Foundation (KMSF)
- Malta Motorsport Federation (MMF)
- Royal Automobile Club Marocain (RACM)
- Automobile Sports Club Of Nigeria (ASCN)
- Oman Automobile Association (OAA)
- Motorsport Association of Pakistan (MAP)
- Palestinian Motor Sport and Motorcycle Federation (PMSMF)
- Rwanda Automobile Club (RAC)
- Syrian Automobile Club (SAC)
- Motorsport South Africa (MSA)
- Federation Of Motor Sports Clubs Of Uganda (FMU)
- Zimbabwe Motor Sports Federation (ZMSF)
For further information on these ASNs, click here.