Motorsport UK Competition Terms and Conditions
Black Friday Offers – Terms and Conditions
1. All sales are subject to our standard Terms of Sale which can be found here.
2. Motorsport UK Black Friday Offers include 20% off any race, rally or kart starter pack (the “Offers”).
3. The Offers are available from 0800 GMT on 24/11/22 and end at 0800 GMT on 28/11/2022 and are subject to limited availability.
4. The Offers are not exchangeable for cash and non-transferable or able to be applied retrospectively.
5. The Offers may not be purchased for resale purposes.
6. The Offers are applicable to online sales only.
7. Only a maximum of four Offers are available for purchase per order.
8. By using the Offers you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Motorsport UK reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions and/or cancel the Offers at its sole discretion.
10. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions – ‘A Porsche Christmas at Bicester Heritage’ Tickets
1. Motorsport UK are the owners of the competition and have the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
2. It is a condition of entry to the competition that these Terms & Conditions are accepted as binding on the entrant.
3. This competition will be live on the FIA Girls On Track UK community Facebook group.
4. This competition is open to current FIA Girls on Track UK community members.
5. The competition prize is one pair of tickets to Porsche Club UK’s ‘A Porsche Christmas at Bicester Heritage’ event on Sunday 11 December (the Prize).
6. Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter the competition and must be current residents of the United Kingdom. A parent or guardian may enter on behalf of their child under the age of 18 subject to these Terms and Conditions.
7. To be entered into the competition, entries must be made by commenting on the competition post on the FIA Girls on Track community Facebook group. The comment should include a motorsport-related Christmas pun.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Any entrant being made on behalf of an under 18 must specify this in the comment made on the post.
10. Motorsport UK will choose 2 winners under the age of 18 and 2 winners over the age of 18 from the entries at random. Each winner will win the Prize.
11. The under 18 winners must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when attending ‘A Porsche Christmas at Bicester Heritage.’
12. Any expenses incurred by the winner or any other party in relation to the Prize will not be payable by Motorsport UK.
13. Delivery of the Prize will be effected in a manner at Motorsport UK’s discretion.
14. Motorsport UK will contact the competition winner via Facebook Messenger to confirm that they have won the Prize. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours to claim the Prize, that winner shall forfeit the Prize and Motorsport UK shall choose a new winner.
15. Employees of Motorsport UK and their immediate families, or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
16. The winner must, when required by Motorsport UK, confirm and provide evidence that they meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
17. Motorsport UK reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met. If the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry and or any awarded prize will be invalid.
18. The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged for any cash amount nor exchanged for any other goods or services or date, nor can the Prize be sold or transferred by the winner to any other person.
19. The entrant confirms permission for Motorsport UK to request and use their personal data as necessary for the limited purposes of this competition including the publication of their name and / or likeness where applicable.
20. The entrant agrees that Motorsport UK (or any third party nominated by Motorsport UK) may in its sole discretion use the entrant’s comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (including for the avoidance of doubt when responding to any third party).
21. Should the competition entry include the submission of a third party’s personal data the entrant confirms they have the permission of that third party to do so and that these Terms and Conditions have been brought to that persons’ attention. If any such data relates to a person under the age of 18, the entrant must seek the relevant parent or guardian’s permission to share such data.
22. Motorsport UK may have to share the personal data of any competition winner and guest with third parties for the purpose of issuing the Prize.
23. The competition ends at midday on Sunday 27 November 2022, and a winner will be picked and notified on or around Monday 28 November 2022.
24. Motorsport UK have the right to cancel and withdraw the competition at any time.
25. Any entry that is incomplete or which contains offensive material or is otherwise spoiled shall be discarded and or rejected as not complying with these Terms and Conditions and shall be void.
26. Motorsport UK will not enter into any correspondence concerning the Prize and or Competition.
27. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
28. These Terms & Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.