Latest Guidance: International Travel in relation to Elite Sport
It is the responsibility of competitors to maintain a licence where appropriate
Replacement, lost and duplicate licences
It is the responsibility of competitors to maintain a licence where appropriate.
Applying for a duplicate licence
- Contact the Motorsport UK Membership Services Team by telephone with credit/debit card details to hand in order to authorise a duplicate licence fee. You may also make a request in writing by emailing your request to email@example.com, together with the relevant details: your name, date of birth, licence number (if known) and credit/debit card payment.
- Duplicate licences are treated as a priority and are issued within three working days on receipt of confirmation.
- For further details, see the Motorsport UK Yearbook.
The Motorsport UK Membership Services Team will only send a Licence Confirmation Letter by fax or email in the following circumstances:
- Applies to lost, duplicate and verifying of licences
- Priority fee for fast delivery.