Not a member? Join Trackside for #StayAtHome member benefits
If you’re not a Motorsport UK member already, Motorsport UK’s Trackside membership allows you access to member benefits including many that are just what a motorsport fan needs during lockdown. All for just £24.99.
Special offer: Join today and get a free month’s subscription to WRC+ using code WRCPLUS when purchasing.
Despite being stuck indoors, joining the Trackside community gives you a whole host of activities to get your motorsport fix.
Are you an F1 or WRC fan? F1 TV offers full race replays and highlights as well as over 650+ historic races and exclusive F1 shows. WRC+ puts you right in the heart of the action with multiple camera onboards from every round of the globe-trotting series. The online platform also has a range of historic footage and programmes including the recently released Richard Burns documentary.
There is plenty of other fun-filled content to keep you amused at home. If reading is your thing, then look no further than Motor Sport magazine and Autosport Magazine, where you can access online features as well as comprehensive archives.
Further magazines can be read on the Readly App with the likes of Motorsport News, GP Racing, Race Car Engineering and Top Gear Magazine all at your fingertips. And the best bit, your first month is just 99p!
Be sure to check back on this page as we will add more member benefits and opportunities to take part and watch a variety of eSports competitions in the coming weeks.
Make sure you log in to access all the member benefits today!
- Readly Access over 4,000 magazines including a back catalogue of all of your motoring favourites such as Evo, Octane, Autosport and Motorsport News. Try it now with two months FREE if you sign up before the end of April
- WRC+ Get your WRC fix with 15% off a WRC+ subscription. Enjoy the extensive archive of rally action and feature-length documentaries including Richard Burns – The Making of a Champion
- F1 TV Access the F1 archive with highlights from every F1 season as well as on-demand coverage from F2, F3 and Porsche Supercup with 30 days free access
- iRacing Get a free 3-month iRacing subscription code to get you up and running in the world of eSports
- Playseat Get 20% discount on a range of seats and accessories
- Motor Sport magazine Save up to 70% on the printed magazine, as well as instant access to the interactive digital magazine and archive
- Porter Press Save 10% on a vast collection of top quality motoring books
- Autosport: Save up to 74% off a 12-month subscription to the famous motorsport magazine. Don’t miss great features and behind–the–scenes content
- GP Racing: Save up to 66% on print and digital subscriptions. Never miss an issue of the world’s best-selling F1 magazine
Please find below a list of our partners that are still operating:
|Adrian Flux||Business as usual|
|Aim Shop||Still taking orders online|
|APH||Still taking future bookings online|
|Autocourse||Business as usual|
|Autosport||Business as usual|
|Avis||Open for future bookings|
|Bluefin Sport||Business as usual|
|Castle Combe||Office currently closed until June 30th|
|Cirrus||Still open online|
|Cotswold||Still taking orders online|
|D4Drivers||Bookings closed until June 30th at earliest|
|DFDS||Still taking future bookings|
|Dread||Still taking orders online|
|Esso Card||Business as usual|
|F1 TV||Business as usual|
|GP Racing||Business as usual|
|GPR||Voucher still valid for online orders|
|Grandstand Merch||Still taking orders online|
|Halfords||Voucher for instore only – stores still currently open|
|Hilton||Taking bookings online for later on the year|
|IAM||Office still open for calls and emails|
|iZone||Available for Remote coaching|
|Knockhill||Office currently closed until June 30th|
|Motorsport Magazine||Business as usual|
|Motorsport News||Business as usual|
|Motorsport UK Merch||Still available online|
|Opentrack||Open online for future bookings|
|Pirelli||Business as usual|
|Porter Press||Business as usual|
|Power Maxed||Business as usual|
|Protyre||Still open as usual|
|RAC||Business as usual|
|Readly||Business as usual|
|Reis||Business as usual|
|Runners Need||Still taking orders online|
|Silverstone Classic||Tickets still on sale|
|Silverstone Experience||Closed until at least May 1st|
|Snow + Rock||Still taking orders online|
|Specsavers||Open for essential and urgent services only|
|Stena Line||Currently business as usual|
|WRC Shop||Business as usual|
|WRC+||Business as usual|