The British Motor Show is nearly here…
The iconic British Motor Show kicks returns from 18 – 21 August with a jam packed line up and Motorsport UK will be there.
Taking place in Farnborough, a location synonymous with being the home of pioneering spirit, those attending will get to experience everything from rides in supercars and classics to an exclusive look at the latest up-and-coming road cars, and much more.
In true British Motorsport Show style, ticket holders will not be held back. Everyone can get up close and personal with the cars and enjoy a hands-on experience.
The full list of brands and exhibitors at this year’s show can be found here.
Motorsport UK will be on the ground in Farnborough and you will be able to:
- Experience live StreetCar action with an AutoSOLO demo, and learn about how you can experience motorsport in your everyday road car
- See the full brass of British motorsport vehicles – from a club race car to a top-speed drag car to a Gen 2 British Formula 4 car
- Test your top speed using our professional state-of-the-art and fully-immersive simulators
- Find out how to take part in the British Indoor Kart Championship in partnership with TeamSport
- Visit our dedicated recruitment stand and get all the information you need to start volunteering in motorsport, including information on our well-renowned FIA Girls on Track UK programme
Get your tickets now using this link.
More information about the day, including the full show plan, can be found here.