FIA Motorsport Games: Formula 4 Cup
The Formula 4 car has been designed and built by KC Motorgroup Ltd. (KCMG) specifically for the FIA Motorsport Games. The category will utilise an “arrive and drive” format and all cars will be operated by Hitech GP with identical set-ups and limited tyres, and with data being shared between all drivers and engineers.
The participation cost will be €25,000 per car plus a €4,000 refundable deposit as a guarantee for damage.
- Vehicle Homologation: Single Spec FIA F4 KC-MG 01
- Venue: Circuit Paul Ricard, France
- Entry Fee: €5000
- Service Supplier Budget: €20,000 (including single supply tyres, single supply fuel, car, mechanics, engineers and support team) plus €4000 refundable damage deposit
- Driver Requirements: No more than two seasons experience of FIA Certified F4. Driver must not have held an FIA International B License or higher
- Format: Two practice sessions, qualifying and race
Please send any queries to email@example.com. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.