FIA Motorsport Games: GT Cup
The headline event of the inaugural FIA Motorsport Games, the GT Cup returns for the 2021 edition. Based at Circuit Paul Ricard, the competition will permit only one entry per country. Each driver pairing must be categorised by the FIA as either all Bronze or Bronze and Silver.
- Vehicle Homologation: FIA GT3
- Venue: Main Circuit, Circuit Paul Ricard
- Entry Fee: €10,000
- Driver Requirements: A crew of two drivers (one FIA category bronze and one silver, or both bronze)
- Format: Practice and qualifying on Friday 29 October, race on Saturday 30 October
Service Supplier Budget
If required, an arrive-and-drive option is available at the below costs. The single supplier costs include tyres, fuel, car, mechanics, engineers and support team.
- GT Only – €65,000 – 70,000
- GT & GT Sprint – €80,000 – €90,000
Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.