FIA Motorsport Games: GT Sprint
The GT Sprint is a new one-day discipline taking place on Sunday 31 October, the final day of the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.
- Vehicle Homologation: FIA GT3 (same cars used in the FIA GT Relay can be used in this sprint event)
- Venue: Circuit Paul Ricard
- Entry Fee: €7,500
- Driver Requirements: All driver categorisations are welcome to enter
- Event Format: Fast Practice x2, qualifying and race on Sunday 31 October 2021
Service Supplier Budget
If required, an arrive-and-drive option is available at the below costs. The single supplier costs include tyres, fuel, car, mechanics, engineers and support team.
- GT Sprint only – €55,000
- GT Relay & GT Sprint – €80,000 – €90,000
Please send any queries to email@example.com. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.
Think you’ve got what it takes to represent the UK in Auto Slalom? To register your interest in entering this event, please complete the form at the link below.