FIA Motorsport Games: Historic Rally
The FIA Motorsport Games ventures away from the circuit for its second edition, with rallying set to become a major part of the event. Four separate disciplines, held on tarmac roads, will be included on the 2020 programme, with exciting new additions for historic vehicles.
Based on the smooth asphalt roads surrounding the Circuit Paul Ricard service park, the event will be based on FIA Regional Rally Sporting Regulations and gets underway on Wednesday 27 October with reconnaissance, scrutineering, and shakedown.
The rally action will commence on Friday 29 October, with the competition playing out over 12 competitive stages split over two days and covering 140km. At the end of the rally the top three crews in each class will compete in one final super stage to decide on medal positions.
An optional pre-event test is available on demand.
- Eligibility: All FIA Category 2 and 3 cars (1970 – 1981) are eligible for this event. The vehicle must have a valid FIA Historical Technical Passport.
- Tyres: There are no tyre restrictions at this time
- Fuel: There are no fuel restrictions at this time
- Driver Entry Requirements: The driver must hold a Motorsport UK International Rally Competition Licence. FIA Regional Rally Priority Drivers are excluded from competing.
- Co-Driver Entry Requirements: The co-driver must hold a Motorsport UK International Competition Licence and the same nationality as the driver.
- Entry fee: €850
Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.