FIA Motorsport Games: Karting Endurance
Karting is expanding for the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games, with the introduction of the Karting Endurance event. Based at Circuit Paul Ricard’s kart track, the new discipline invites mixed crews of four drivers, holding a national licence, to take on the kart endurance race.
- Kart Homologation: Corporate karts, 4-stroke Honda
- Venue: Circuit Paul Ricard
- Entry Fee: €4950 (kart, tyres, fuel and assistance included)
- Driver Requirements: Four drivers per country, mixed crew, aged 17+
- Format: Two practice sessions, qualifying and race
Please send any queries to email@example.com. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.
Think you’ve got what it takes to represent the UK in Endurance Karting? To register your interest in entering this event, please complete the form at the link below.