FIA Motorsport Games: Touring Car
Based at Circuit Paul Ricard, the popular Touring Car event will return for 2021. Each National Sporting Authority (ASN) will nominate one driver for the competition. There will be no restriction on drivers’ experience.
The worldwide success of the TCR platform makes Touring Car Cup an accessible competition for drivers from all over the globe, allowing them to represent their country during this revolutionary motorsport initiative, while a wide variety of available brands will guarantee a strong and diverse entry.
All competing cars must comply with TCR Technical Regulations and each be approved by the FIA. Balance of Performance (BoP) will be published by the FIA in agreement with WSC.
- Vehicle Homologation: TCR
- Venue: Circuit Paul Ricard
- Entry Fee: €5000
- Service Supplier Budget (if necessary): €25,000 – €30,000 (including single supply tyres, single supply fuel, car, mechanics, engineers, and support team)
- Driver Requirement: International Licence (minimum Grade C)
- Format: The event will be broken down into two Fast Practice sessions, two Qualifying sessions and a Race.
Please send any queries to email@example.com. By registering your interest you are agreeing to Motorsport UK’s Terms and Conditions if chosen to represent the UK in the 2021 FIA Motorsport Games.
Think you’ve got what it takes to represent the UK in the Touring Car Cup? To register your interest in entering this event, please complete the form at the link below.