Part of the RallyFuture campaign to further enhance safety on UK stage rallies
Online Rally Marshal’s training
Motorsport UK’s online training and accreditation scheme for Rally Marshals is part of the RallyFuture campaign to further enhance safety on UK stage rallies. Its purpose is to ensure that all Rally Marshals have a common understanding of their roles and responsibilities, the management of spectators and how to handle and manage an incident.
There are four modules. It should take a maximum of one hour to complete:
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Marshal
- Spectator Management
- Incident Management and Handling
- Online Assessment.
To get started, log in to the Motorsport UK member website to access the Learning Hub.
If you are a new Motorsport UK member, you will need to register for a username and password.
Please contact the Motorsport UK Membership Services Team on 01753 765 050 if you have forgotten your password.
Once you have completed the four modules successfully, why not register with Motorsport UK as a card-carrying Accredited Rally Marshal:
- Log in to the Motorsport UK member website
- Select the ‘Marshals’ tab to visit the REGISTERED MARSHALS RENEWAL page
- Select option one: First Time Rally/Cross Country Online Application
- Confirm your Personal details and upload a photograph.
By registering with Motorsport UK you will receive:
- A Marshal’s tabard, registration card and Personal Record Card (PRC), so you can keep a log of your activity as a valued volunteer in the sport
- Access to Motorsport UK’s Member Benefits Scheme
- Motorsport UK’s monthly digital magazine, Revolution, and member newsletter