Sustainable Club of the Year
The Motorsport UK Sustainable Club of the Year Award highlights the clubs that have taken a proactive and impactful approach to environmental sustainability over the year, showcasing action, education and behaviour change for members.
The Awards Panel, made up of members of the Sustainability Committee, will evaluate nominations and your entry will be considered using the information you provide.
Some of the activities we suggest you may want to highlight include:
- Your overarching approach to sustainability
- How you manage your sustainability initiatives
- Showing how you have measured and/ or reduced emissions from the sport
- Evidence of how you have engaged and educated club members and the local community
- Evidence of partnerships that have supported your journey
- A campaign or programme with an environmental focus
- How your work feeds into to Motorsport UK’s sustainability strategy
- Any additional activity that meets one of the 17 Sustainable development goals including inclusion initiatives
Nominations must be received by 23:59 on the 31st October 2023. Nominations received by this time will be considered by the Awards Panel.
Please only submit one application for each nomination, please do not submit both the online and paper form.