Marshals’ & Officials’ Information
Documents and important information for Officials and Marshals will be available here as they are issued. You will require Adobe Reader to open the documents on this page – this can be downloaded for free from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.
Last updated on 11th November 2020
2021 Formula 1 British Grand Prix – 16/17/18 July (provisional)
Applications are now open for the 2021 Formula 1 British Grand Prix! Please read the information below carefully, before making an application at the link below.
To be eligible to apply, marshals must:-
- be a member of a recognised Motorsport UK club. A summary of your application will be sent to the indicated primary club for verification. Overseas applicants should provide approval from their National Governing Body.
- hold the correct grade for the role being applied for, as of 31st December 2019; marshals who have trainee status will not be considered.
- submit an application no later than 30th November 2020.
- have marshalled a minimum of 15 (FIFTEEN) days, during the 2019/2020 seasons, in your NOMINATED DUTY. However, you should include ALL circuit race days that you have marshalled at in ANY duty.
Please note that marshalling for 15 days is not a guarantee of selection.
Only circuit race days are eligible to be counted.
Only submit ONE form. If you need to make any updates, please send the information through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit a second form unless advised to do so.
Priority will be given to officials who are available to attend all 3 days (16/17/18 July) and are available to sign-on and attend additional training sessions/briefings on Thursday 15th July, where required.
If you have individual circumstances that prevent you from meeting the criteria above, please complete the form and send a covering e-mail to email@example.com for consideration.
The following roles can be applied via this application method:-
- Post Chief
- Incident Officer
- Flag Marshal
- Track (Incident) Marshal
- Paddock Marshal
- Pit/Grid Marshal
- Fire Tender
- JCB Snatch
The following roles are by invitation only:-
- Clerk of the Course
- Medical Team
- Chiefs, Deputies, Assistants
- Race Phones
- Race Communications
- Driver Recovery/Marshals’ Minibus
- Breakdown & Recovery
Any queries regarding the application process should be directed to the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form can be found HERE.