Frequently Asked Questions

Clubs & Organisers


Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for clubs and organisers. Here you should find all the answers you are looking for in terms of organising events, or applying for a permit or certificate of exemption.

If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please get in touch via the contact us page.

Public Liability Insurance

Motorsport UK and its broker, Marsh Sport, ensure that motorsport and its participants (competitors and officials) are protected by a robust insurance programme.

Motorsport UK has worked with Marsh Sport to increase the personal accident insurance cover for all events held under Permit or Certificate of Exemption. Personal accident policies pay the pre-agreed levels of benefit to persons injured if an accident occurs within the terms and conditions of the policy.

For more information on your personal accident cover and to download the Liability Insurance Summary, please visit:

Additional Guides