Promoted: 750MC Launches 2020 Calendar & Club Enduro Season
The 750 Motor Club’s full 2020 calendar is now available, including Club Enduro: the UK’s best-supported championship for production sports and saloons. Next year will see another eight-round enduro offering with a core calendar of two and three-hour races, plus a 100-minute double header at Spa Francorchamps.
- Entry fees typically £695 – £745 (no VAT) for two and three-hour UK meetings
- Livestreamed video coverage for the majority of races
- Three power to weight classes, enforced by 750MC’s own mobile MAHA rolling road
- £150 team registration & 750MC membership just £25 per driver
- Paddock hospitality including complimentary drinks and big-screen livestream TV
- Free choice of treaded tyres, no costly control fuel
- Team of the Day £200 prize vouchers at each event from sponsors TEGIWA
Launched in 2016, the Club Enduro Championship sits alongside the evergreen Roadsports 45-minute mini-endurance series with parallel regulations to allow eligibility and great value for one or two drivers, utilising almost any tin-top running Motorsport UK List 1A/1B/1C tyres.
Calendar dates are now available for all 750MC formulae; welcoming the Alfa Romeo Championship and featuring standalone 2020 grids for the burgeoning Ma7da Series.
For more information, visit the 750 Motor Club website.