Read the April edition of Revolution magazine
Life is certainly different during lockdown, however it is important in these times while we are Staying at Home, Protecting the NHS and helping Save Lives, that we stay mentally stimulated. You will find no shortage of news and features in this month’s Revolution magazine, bringing the best of virtual motorsports and real-life recollected motorsport from the archive, as well as bringing you up to date with what is going on at Motorsport UK.
If you are not a regular reader, now is the time to have a look at what our member magazine has to offer.
We have put together a bumper Stay at Home issue bringing you:
- A tribute to the legendary Sir Stirling Moss
- How Motorsport UK are supporting Clubs with the £1 Million Club Continuity Funds
- An insight into the workings of the National Court – including the day Michael Schumacher visited our Colnbrook HQ
- McRae’s Legacy – A recollection of Colin’s achievement 25 years ago
- Club Corner – an insight into the Club Racing UK community
- Esports – our pick of the ones to watch
- The pick of your #Stayontrack member benefits including some new partner offers
There’s also the opportunity to win one of two hardback motoring books, courtesy of our friends at Porter Press International.
You can read online by clicking on the cover image or via the Motorsport UK Revolution App, available from your choice of App store.
If you have ideas as to future content, please feel free to get in touch using the details on Page 23 and sharing your thoughts.