Valentine’s Day gift idea and hospitality competition
Win a pair of tickets to hospitality at Goodwood!
Motorsport fans are in with a chance to win a memorable day out for special someone in their life – buy Trackside membership before or during Valentine’s Day and you’ll be entered into a draw to win two Goodwood hospitality tickets courtesy of our friends at Classic and Sports Finance.
With behind the scenes tours and discounts on event tickets, there’s plenty on offer for couples who enjoy motorsports together. Plus, if you’re successful when applying for a Trackside tour, wherever possible we’ll allocate two spaces! After all, experiences are best shared.
Trackside is designed for motorsports fans, with behind the-scenes events offering a rare opportunity to secure first-hand insight into teams on event, motorsport factories and performance car plants, all providing an insider’s view of British motorsport heritage.
Membership also provides access to a huge range of discounts on motoring, travel, High Street stores, and motorsport events and experiences throughout the year. The list is growing all the time and offers considerable savings, way in excess of the £24.99 membership cost.
Trackside membership is available to buy as a gift.
- Two tickets to Goodwood Track Day hospitality on Saturday 21st March, 2020
- Location: Goodwood Motor Circuit, Chichester PO18 0PX
- Exclusive use of the Jackie Stewart Pavilion or Race Control Building, including lounge and dining area with decked terraces overlooking the Paddocks and Pit Lane.
- Buffet lunch & barista tea & coffee service throughout the day
- Trackside purchases from 11 February until midnight on 14 February will be entered into the draw to win
Trackside member benefits at a glance:
Get closer to motorsport
- Opportunity to access exclusive factory tours * including: Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, McLaren Technology Centre, Prodrive, Jaguar Castle Bromwich factory, Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works, and Bentley Motors factory
- Team and event tours * including: M-Sport, BTCC garage tours, WEC garage tours, behind the scenes at race meetings and Rally GB
- Special ‘Evening With’ events
- And many more to be added through 2020
* Please note places on tours are limited and in each case a random selection will be made to successful applicants.
Get inside the sport
- Exclusive driver and marshal taster events
- Competitions with money-can’t-buy prizes
- Receive our monthly members’ digital magazine, Revolution
Get motorsport offers and discounts
- Discounts on motorsport event tickets
- 10% off in-store purchases at Halfords
- 15% discount on WRC+ All Live
- Up to £100 cash back on Pirelli tyres
- £25 MOTs with Protyre
- Discounted travel through partners such as Avis, Hilton, RAC and DFDS
- Exclusive offers on track days, driving experiences and exhibitions including Autosport International amongst many others
- 15% off road car insurance with Adrian Flux
- Discounts on motorsport merchandise
- Access to a free Esso Card (saving £25), then saving an average of 5p per litre on diesel, plus savings on petrol from pump prices
- And many more..
For more information on Classic and Sports Finance please visit www.classicandsportsfinance.com.