Wera Tools 2021 Advent Calendar Competition Terms & Conditions
- Motorsport UK is the owner of the competition and has the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- This competition will be live across all the Motorsport UK social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- This competition is open to current and non-current Motorsport UK Licence holders and Trackside members.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The competition prize is one of 40 Wera Tools 2021 Advent calendars. (“Prize”)
- Motorsport UK will choose 40 winners at random from the entries, with each winner being awarded the Prize.
- Any expenses incurred by the winner or any other party in relation to the Prize will not be payable by Motorsport UK.
- Delivery of the Prize will be effected in a manner at Motorsport UK’s discretion.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter the competition and must be current residents of the United Kingdom.
- The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged for any cash amount nor exchanged for any other goods or services nor can the Prize be sold or transferred by the winner to any other person.
- The entrant confirms permission for Motorsport UK to request and use their personal data as necessary for the limited purposes of this competition including the publication of their name and / or likeness where applicable.
- Should the competition entry include the submission of a third party’s personal data the entrant confirms they have the permission of that third party to do so and that these Terms and Conditions have been brought to that persons’ attention.
- Motorsport UK may have to share the personal data of any competition winner and guest with third parties for the purpose of issuing the Prize.
- The competition ends on Thursday 2 December 2021 at 09:00am GMT and a winner will be picked and notified on or around Monday 6 December 2021.
- Motorsport UK have the right to cancel and withdraw the competition at any time.
- Any entry that is incomplete or which contains offensive material or is otherwise spoiled shall be discarded and or rejected as not complying with these Terms and Conditions and shall be void.
- Motorsport UK will not enter into any correspondence concerning the Prize and or Competition.
- By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
If you require any further information regarding the above or have any questions please email email@example.com