Scottish Motorsport Travel Guidance
General Scottish Government Guidance
- Only travelling in/out of authorities where absolutely required. Scottish Government have asked that people only make necessary journeys
- No non-essential travel to/from Level 3 or higher areas in Scotland and equivalents in rest of UK
- Participants can travel freely for organised sport and physical activity or informal exercise within their own Local Authority area
- Participants should travel by foot, bike or car (no care sharing with people from another household) and avoid public transport where possible
- Participants can travel through Level 3 and 4 areas by road or public transport if your journey begins and ends outside such an area
(aged 17 and below)
|Youth participants can travel to and from Level 0, 1, 2 and 3 areas (but not Level 4) to take part in rugby activity.
|Youth participants can travel to and from Level 3 areas (but not level 4) to take part in motorsport activity.
Parents may transport their children for sport into a Level 3 area however must not congregate or attempt to spectate.
|Participants (all ages) should not travel to or from Level 4 areas for the purposes of motorsport activity.
|Adult participants who live in Levels 0-2 areas can travel to and from other Level 0-2 areas for motorsport activity.
However, they should not travel to a Level 3 or 4 area to take part in motorsport activity
|Adult participants who live in a Level 3 area should not travel further than 5 miles out of their local authority area to take part motorsport activity and only where this is absolutely necessary
|Drivers should not travel in or out of a Level 3 or 4 areas to race
|Marshals/stewards can travel for paid work or voluntary activity
Please click below for a printable PDF.